The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted. Scrum Masters do this by facilitating the Scrum Team in adhering to Scrum theory, practices, and rules.
The EXIN Agile Scrum Master is a unique certification that combines agile principles and scrum practices with practical assignments. It tests the competences required to facilitate, coach and enable a cross-functional team as a Scrum Master.
Upon completion of the class and practical assignments, students will be eligible to take the EXIN online exam and become a Agile ScrumMaster®.
The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects. Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in an Agile context and who have the ambition to facilitate a Scrum team by assuming the role of a Scrum Master.
Agile Way of Thinking:
- Agile concepts
- Continuously improving the process
- Other frameworks and other Agile frameworks
- Applying Agile principles to IT Service Management
Scrum Master role:
- Responsibilities and commitment
- Coaching the team and mediating
- other roles ( Product Owner, Development Team)
Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Writing and maintaining the Product and Sprint Backlog
- Agile Planning
- Agile Estimation
- Tracking and communicating progress
- Staying in control
- Scaling Agile projects
- Suitability of Agile for different types of projects
- Agile administration in tooling and tool integration
- Introducing Agile
- Agile requirements and proper environment