Agile Scrum Foundation is designed to test a professional’s fundamental understanding of agile methodologies and scrum practices. This course is accredited by Exin.
- Describe Agile methodologies
- Discuss Scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts
- Plan, execute, monitor and track Scrum projects
- Understand advanced Scrum topics
- Absorb Agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of Scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organizations
Who should attend?
- Developers, testers and architects who are working on Scrum projects
- Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Product owners, business analysts and customers of Scrum projects
- Senior managers, process coaches or SEPG/QMG/PMO members governing Scrum projects
- Professionals already proficient in any software development methodology
- You will receive a “Certificate of Completion” at the end of the course, which can be utilized to register for the Agile Scrum Foundations Certification exam by paying an additional exam fee.
- IIBA and PMI Members are eligible for CDUs and PDUs.