ASF – Agile Scrum Foundation
Agile Scrum Foundation is designed to test a professional’s fundamental understanding of agile methodologies and scrum practices. This course is accredited by Exin.
- Describe Agile methodologies
- Discuss Scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts
- Plan, execute, monitor and track Scrum projects
- Understand advanced Scrum topics
- Absorb Agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of Scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organizations
Who should attend?
- Developers, testers and architects who are working on Scrum projects
- Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Product owners, business analysts and customers of Scrum projects
- Senior managers, process coaches or SEPG/QMG/PMO members governing Scrum projects
- Professionals already proficient in any software development methodology
|Cost||$59 per module + applicable taxes.|
|Details||The entire workshop has been divided into 8 weeks with 2 hours of session every Saturday.
All of our sessions will be recorded (in case you miss anything)
Registration fees for $99 along with the cost of 1st module is required to pay at the time of registration.
You can register and pay for individual modules also.