ASM- Agile Scrum Master
EXIN Agile Scrum Master is a unique certification that combines agile principles and scrum practices with practical assignments. It tests the competences required to facilitate, coach and enable a cross-functional team as a Scrum Master.
- Understand Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Able to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable to produce Scrum artifacts, including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and the definition of done
- Implement a distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Apply best practices crucial for getting the maximum value from the Scrum methodology
Who should attend?
- IT project management,
- Software developers
- Business managers
- IT service managers
- You will receive a “Certificate of Completion” at the end of the course, which can be utilized to register for the Agile Scrum Master Certification exam by paying an additional exam fee.
- IIBA and PMI Members are eligible for CDUs and PDUs.