ASM- Agile Scrum Master
EXIN Agile Scrum Master is a unique certification that combines agile principles and scrum practices with practical assignments. It tests the competences required to facilitate, coach and enable a cross-functional team as a Scrum Master.
- Understand Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Able to facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable to produce Scrum artifacts, including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and the definition of done
- Implement a distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Apply best practices crucial for getting the maximum value from the Scrum methodology
Who should attend?
- IT project management,
- Software developers
- Business managers
- IT service managers
|Module 1 & 2||Agile way of thinking|
|Module 2 & 3||Scrum Master Role|
|Module 4, 5 & 6||Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control|
|Module 7||Complex projects|
|Module 8||Adopting Agile|
|Cost||$89 per module + applicable taxes.|
|Details||The entire workshop has been divided into 6 weeks with 3 hours of session every Saturday.
All of our sessions will be recorded (in case you miss anything)
Registration fees for $99 along with the cost of 1st module is required to pay at the time of registration.
You can register for individual modules also.